Please click on the icons for more information on each stage of the process, and let us take you on the investor journey.
Initial contact actioned and Property Search Questionnaire completed
- Cai-Capital respond – Clients’ criteria established
- Following receipt of either your basic enquiry email or completed Property Search Questionnaire a member of our team will contact you to discuss further and establish your investment criteria. You will be allocated your own personal Property Advisor who will assist and guide you throughout the investment process. At Cai-Capital, we believe having a constant point of contact is paramount as this ensures clients’ individual requirements are addressed professionally and expediently.
Cai-Capital research the market to:
- Identify investment properties matching Clients’ criteria
- Report back to client identifying market rental rates, yields and projected capital growth
- By utilising both our expertise and wide network of industry contacts, we are well placed to identify the best investment opportunities available whether this is a resale property or a new build development. Due to our position in the market, Cai-Capital has access to a number of off plan and unique market deals that are not available to the wider community.
- Once appointed, we will provide clients with feedback from our Market Research and provide property details matching the clients’ criteria. Our report will also include current rental rates, yields and projected capital growth.
Client approval obtained – Terms & Conditions provided for signing
- Validation of client’s identity
- Identify preferred payment method (Conventional currency or Cryptocurrency)
- In order to comply with the Money Laundering Act we will require documentation to validate your identity. Examples of this would be a copy of a certified Passport, Driving Licence, Utility Bill, etc.
- We will email you our Business Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) for signing which form the contract between both parties.
- We will liaise with you to identify your preferred payment method whether conventional currency or Cryptocurrency (Bitcoins and others) and explain further details of the transaction process.
Cai-Capital negotiate property purchase price
- Cai-Capital appoint Conveyancing Solicitor and Surveyor
- Your Property Advisor will negotiate and secure the best possible purchase price. We will also provide access to Conveyancing Solicitor Services at discounted rates. Where required, we can also appoint Surveyors and review the Surveyors report on your behalf.
Client transfers sufficient funds to cover disbursements (Survey and others)
- Survey undertaken (where required) – report reviewed
- We will require payment of sufficient funds to cover disbursements where required. Examples of this would be Surveyors fees and Local Authority Searches if applicable.
Exchange of Contracts and Completion
- Client makes sufficient funds available to facilitate Exchange of Contracts
- Purchase completed and all fees discharged
- Once your Solicitor has completed all the necessary checks you will be required to sign a contract legally committing you to the purchase. You will need to pay a deposit, usually in the region of 10% of the purchase price. At this point you will usually agree a date to complete the transaction. Please note if using Bitcoins or other Cryptocurrency, transfer of payment along with the 3% administration fee will be required prior to the Exchange of Contracts.
- At completion the remaining balance of the purchase price is paid and all fees discharged. Ownership of the property transfers to the purchaser and the sellers’ agent releases the keys.
Letting & Management
undertaken by Hill-Mathieson & Partners
- If appointed and where required, the letting and management of the property is transferred to Hill-Mathieson & Partners (HM&P). Please refer to the HM&P website www.hmproperty.com for further details.