Whether you are selling your home, your investment property or a commercial development, our property specialists are perfectly positioned to achieve the outcome you require.
Following instruction we will implement a fully comprehensive sales strategy that surpasses that of conventional High Street Estate Agents and includes the following:
- We will prepare accurately measured Floorplans accompanied by professional commissioned photographs of your property. This will form the basis of a full marketing exercise which will be implemented by our dedicated expert sales team.
- Brochure – We will provide a two page on-line colour brochure free of charge summarising your property including sale details, photos, floorplan and EPC.
- We shall email your property details to our extensive list of overseas and UK clients’ who have registered an interest in this type of property. This includes both residential purchasers and buy-to-let investors.
- In addition to listing the property on our website, we will also feature the property on Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location.
Partnering with Local Estate Agents:
- We recognise that in certain circumstances, for areas outside our usual jurisdiction, on occasions, local expertise is required. Therefore, where applicable and subject to prior agreement, in order to maximise sales potential, we may partner with local Estate Agents to assist in the sale of your property. It is important to clarify that this will be at no extra charge to our client as we fund this arrangement independently. This arrangement, gives our clients access to multiple Estate Agents at a “Sole Agency” fee. Due to this unique business model, we are unrestricted by location and are able to offer our full estate agency services throughout the South of England. At Cai-Capital we understand that selling your property for the best possible price is imperative and will always strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
After Selling your Home:
- Our post sale service begins with the memorandum of sale issued to the purchaser, your designated sales expert will utilise their market expertise and knowledge to ensure momentum in bringing the earliest possible finalisation to the sale of your property. This will include:
- Regular liaison with both parties Solicitors / conveyancing team.
- Liaison with Freehold Managing Agents (where applicable) to address enquiries before contract and other issues.
- Provide regular progress updates.
- In addition to our other estate agency services, where required, we can also provide access to competitively priced conveyancey services; arrange surveys, access to mortgage brokers, insurance quotations and refurbishments.
- At Cai-Capital we take pride in the services we offer and believe in providing our clients with a first class service, at a highly competitive rate. We believe in full transparency and our fee is agreed in advance with no hidden charges.